Thank you for donating your art to SurviveArt! Your creations can now make a difference in survivors lives, not only with the funds their sale with provide, but with the joy the buyer will have in displaying your art in their home.
When will I hear from SurviveArt?
You will receive a email from SurviveArt confirming art submissions. Please add Survive Art’s email to your address book to ensure you receive all emails from SurviveArt. We will be contacting you when your item is purchased and we will provide buyers address and contact information so you can ship the art and provide shipping details to the provider, per our Terms and Agreements. You may also hear from SurviveArt about any local fundraising events you may want to attend in order to sell donated art in an art show. Your participation in any SurviveArt events is completely optional.
What do I do with my art now?
By submitting your art on SurviveArt.org, you have donated the art product to the nonprofit. Please store the art with care to ensure it is not damaged or misplaced until the time in which it is purchased. If for some reason the art product is damaged or misplaced, please contact SurviveArt as soon as possible, so we can update the listing on our website. This ensures that we have up to date information on our website as to not mislead buyers.
What if I change my mind?
If something happens and you change your mind and no longer want to donate submitted art to SurviveArt, please contact us ASAP. We will be sad to see you go, and may not accept future art submissions if you back out of sales, as this behavior is contrary to our Terms and Agreements.
What is the shipping procedure?
Per our terms and agreements:
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. If you're using a shipping or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive the item(s) you donated to SurviveArt.
By selling on SurviveArt, you agree to:
1. Provide an accurate "ships from" address.
2. Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
3. Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within 30 days of purchase.
4. Shipping to the wrong address is likely to result in a non-delivery case, so make sure to ship to the address provided by SurviveArt.
5. Email the buyer confirmation of shipping and include tracking numbers if appropriate. Confirm the contact information you have for the buyer is correct.
6. Charge an appropriate amount for shipping. US sellers can use calculated shipping to have shipping costs calculated automatically via the link on SurviveArt’s “Get Involved” page.
7. The cost of a shipping label will depend on the origin, destination, weight, and dimensions of the package. If you add signature confirmation or insurance, add those fees to the total cost of shipping at the point of purchase.
8. SurviveArt will refund the cost of shipping that you listed to the PayPal address provided. SurviveArt will not cover discrepancies in shipping costs, so please provide accurate shipping costs at the time of listing.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided on SurviveArt. If a buyer does not receive their order, SurviveArt may contact you about your status as a registered SurviveArt artist, so please contact SurviveArt with any issues so we can ensure that the buyers receive your donated art, safe and sound.
What do I do until my art is sold?
Remember to keep your donated art safe, and keep creating! SurviveArt loves to hear from our artists and see new art created by them, even if those art products are not being donated on SurviveArt, so please tag us in social media and share your artist story on SurviveArt Share Your Story page. Thank you so much for joining the SurviveArt team, where art is turned into funds to help survivors.
Thank you from SurviveArt!